ASM Translations offer to localise and translate from English, Swedish, and Norwegian to Danish and write content in a variety of areas for businesses.
I am a native Danish speaker who has lived in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Australia, Spain, and the U.K., at the same time as I have always been fascinated by languages and have a great eye for detail.
Located in the U.K., I offer Scandinavian translations across the globe at a fair price.
I have experience in content writing, proofreading, localisation and translation of materials to Danish in different areas such as marketing, advertisement, sales, travel, tourism, and entertainment.
Examples of my previous work:
Translating/localising content within business planning and financial consolidation for Clausion.dk
Translating/localising product descriptions, nutrition, and workout guides for BodyStore.dk
Translating/localising category and product descriptions for Partyking.dk
Writing travel guides for Sixt.dk
Creating Danish subtitles for videos for TedTalks
• MA in Communication for Development, Malmo University, Sweden (60 ECTS credits)
- Courses: Communication & Media analysis, New media & ICT etc. + master's thesis on conviviality through refugee theatre in Leeds.
• BSc in Social Anthropology, Lund University, Sweden (180 ECTS credits)
- Courses: Globalisation & conflict, Culture & identity etc. + bachelor's thesis on museology and cultural representation.
• BA in Cultural Management, Lund University, Sweden (180 ECTS credits)
- Courses: Project management, marketing, German linguistics & translations
etc. + bachelor's thesis on Fair Trade etc.