ASM Translations offer to proofread, edit and translate from English, Swedish, and Norwegian to Danish by a native Danish speaker.
I have lived in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Australia, Spain, and the U.K., at the same time as I have always been fascinated by languages and have a great eye for detail.
Located in the U.K., I offer Scandinavian translations across the globe at a fair price.
I have experience in proofreading, content writing and translating material to Danish, Swedish, and English within many different areas. Examples of which include:
• Translate tourism websites for Cititravel in Spain (English/Spanish to Swedish)
• Proofread cultural education materials for UNESCO in France (in English)
• Edit the website (Swedish) and translate material for Skanes Dansteater (Dance Theatre) in Sweden (Swedish to Danish)
• Translate legal documents for Lexland in Marbella (English to Swedish)
My Educations and Specialisations:
• Courses at Master's level (90 ECTS-credits) in International Development (historical aspects, sustainability etc.) from Lund University, Sweden.
• BSc (180 ECTS-credits) in Social Anthropology (globalisation and conflict, culture and identity etc) from Lund University, Sweden.
• B.A. (180 ECTS-credits) in Cultural Management (marketing, communications) and German (translations, linguistics) from Lund University, Sweden.